Monday, September 26, 2005

Improved Eyes

David's earlier eye condition is resolved. I do not think he has a blocked tear duct any more. However, if he is coming down with a cold, I can immediately see it in his eyes. Unfortunately, for the past 2 months he has had a nose discharge and today his eyes began to goop up. I know his molars are coming in like an army and I can certainly tell by his crankiness and finger biting. My girls never had cold symptoms like this when teething, so his symptoms worry me. I'm turning into a mother who worries all the time!

I have continued the use of the eye antibiotic for several days but I am not seeing any improvements with the rash under his eyes.

You can tell a lot about how a person is feeling just by looking as his eyes. Poor David, his eyes always look tired and sick. Thankfully, he does not act that way.

No comments: