Sunday, July 30, 2006

Day -2

He is feeling great this morning. We had a good nights sleep. He ate almost all his Cherrios. His weight was a little higher this morning. I told him that if he does not eat his breakfast they will put a tube in his nose and it does not feel good. He said, "Alright," and ate his cereal. I'm not sure he understood everything, but the outcome was a blessing.

He took his oral meds with the usual fight. It's noon and he is resting. It's good that he is resting b/c he is hooked up to the monitors for a few hours. The nurse, Ami, started Prograf today, which is an immunosuppressant also called tacrolimus. I'm glad I read the warnings b/c it says to avoid grapefruit. Since I am breastfeeding, it's good to know these things ;-) This drug will help prevent transplant rejection.

Monday is a "rest" day. Then Tuesday night 8-9pm, the transplant.

"Blessed be the Lord, because He has heard the voice of my supplications! The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him." Psalm 28:6-7

1 comment:

buy caverta 50 mg online said...

sildenafil 50 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men. it works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, thereby allowing the blood to flow into the penis when the person is sexually excited. It’s also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.