Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day +7 I can stay

The doctors said I can stay with David, since what he has is the same thing I have. The mask is helping to prevent the spread of any more germs. A pediatrition in training came to do nasal swabs. That was painful for him. They will not shave his head in case he gets a cut, it could get infected. It's hard to see his hair falling out.

He received a jack pot of get well cards and beautiful pictures drawn by our homeschool friends. Some families sent us photos of the children which I put on the wall. Our room is looking more comfortable now. One huge gift from Auntie Denise and Unca Ken was a noah's ark playmobile set. I had fun snapping the pieces together. It kept us busy for a couple of hours.

It looks like our friends Ethan and Andrea will possibly go home today. Any one else want to join us?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee and David,

Just a note to say I'm reading your notes and praying for angels to be guarding your bedside. I put your address on Betty's computer, so she can keep up to date too.

"Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."
-- Luke 12:6-7

Hang in there!

Larry