Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Good? or Bad?

I'm not sure what to think about David these days. This trial is producing a lot of patience in me. I lost the important immunology appointment this month, so I will not get a second opinion until Jan 3, unless someone cancels and they get David in sooner.

I am having to jump through a lot of hoops to clear up billing misunderstandings that were not my fault, but if I don't clear them up they will go to the collection agencies. I'm talking about thousands of dollars. I am having to resolve billing issues with three different organizations. It's very time consuming when you have to call three different places and explain the situation to several people. I don't have time to do this but today I was able to cook pancakes and get breakfast on the table with a phone propped on my shoulder discussing billing problems. It's amazing how God gives us the talents to get things done.

I'm not sure how David is really doing either. The test results are not looking good, at least not as good as we originally thought. David is stable clinically but in the back of my head, those numbers are haunting me. Just what Satan wishes...to make my faith weak...Please pray for us! I know many people are praying for us. Thank you so much! I know there are many people who are in worse circumstances and still we hear that many people are praying for us. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I don't want to fret over numbers. I want to look at David and make a determination about his health based on how he is doing, not the numbers. Using that logic, he seems to be fine...I guess.

Oh, how thankful I am for the many blessings we have. We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving and the fall season. However, it is easier to get depressed when the skies are dark. The key, I think, is to pray for the light of Jesus Christ to shine in my heart. I want to lay my burden upon him and pray for true happiness for whatever state I am in.

No comments: