Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Few Blessings

I just wanted to mention a few blessings since we've been here at Stanford:

First, how did I know to take David's temperature that day? I had not been monitoring his temp.

Second, I wrote two important phone numbers in my address book the day before he was admitted. Without those phone numbers, I would have to do a lot more work in finding them. What made me write those numbers in my address book?

Third, the timing of all of this is so good. If David had an infection this week, the BMT surely would have been delayed. The antibiotics started on the 6th. They go for 10 days. That brings us to the 16th - the day he is admitted for the BMT. Whose timing is that?

1 comment:

buy tadalafil depoxetine 20 mg online said...

tadalafil depoxetine 20 mg is used to treat male sexual function problems impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation, works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.