Saturday, January 27, 2007

Luke 18:8 - Will He Really Find Faith on the Earth?

"I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8

A funny thing happened this past week. Earlier in the week I had a talk with my mom about my wavering faith. She struggles with the same thing, especially when it comes to having faith during health trials. We just don't see many healing miracles these days. She quoted Luke 18:8, "...will He really find faith on the earth." Since then, that quote has been on my mind.

The funny thing is that at my homeschool meeting this week the ladies passed out scripture cards to read during the meeting. My card had the same scripture my mom quoted to me.

"I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8

No comments: