Friday, August 05, 2005

Strength

Apparently, we have the strength to get through this one way or another.

II Cor 12:7-10 "And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

What are we to learn from this? God controls all circumstances. He will guide us for His good purpose. I have no doubt God is in control. My heart aches, my eyes are crying, but everything will be ok.

No comments: