Saturday, July 29, 2006

Day -3

What a difference a day makes. When going through circumstances like this, one can only take one day at a time. However, I am looking forward to all of this ending real soon.

David's tummy did much better today since they added the Ativan (anti-nausea). He lost about 1 pound since he was admitted. Hopefully this is a short set back and will regain his appetite in the days ahead. He ate oatmeal for breakfast, some water, and vanilla pudding for lunch.

While David slept through the chemo treatment, I listened to a good sermon about praying with supplication by Mr. Panelli. I'm glad we had a peaceful day. The good thing about being here on Saturdays is that the only visitors are the nurse and doctors. The rest of the staff are off for the weekend so it was quiet here today.

I forgot to mention that last night David woke up bright eyed at 3:00am wanting to play with playdough. He kept wanting me to play with him. Boy was I exhausted. Today he had a shorter nap so hopefully he will sleep through the night.

"To You I will cry, O Lord my Rock: Do not be silent to me, lest, if You are silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You, when I lift my hands toward Your holy sanctuary." Psalm 28:1-2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found Mr Pinelli's sermon encouraging too. ;)

Happy Sabbath
Mom Ekama

buy tadagra online said...

tadagra 20 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.