Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Day -6

The effects of chemo are slightly showing, but nothing bad at all. He is sleeping more. He takes two naps during the day and sleeps 9-10 hours at night. His appetite decreased but I don't blame him - hospital food - yuk! He is drinking lots of water and breastfeeding. He plays a lot during the day and has a burst of energy around 5pm which lasts for 2 hours.

He woke up with a raspy voice so I asked the nurse and she said it could be the chemo, that it is decreasing his immune system so he may be more susceptible. The chemo causes a little diaper rash, but it's not too bad yet. Michael bought A&D Ointment.

I had a productive day. I did a load of laundry on the third floor. A massage therapist came by to massage David but he refused, so I got the massage ;-) About 1 hour later, I got out my grapeseed oil and asked him and he let me massage his legs ;-) We played with playdough and made snakes. I made him a foam block house to hide from the nurses. Now he is jumping on my day bed and on my back. The physical therapist said that was good for his legs ;o) I bought a Swiffer and use it twice/day on the floor. I'm surprised by how much dirt, fuzz, and hair people track in here. We have a daily cleaning service, but it's not enough. David helps me sweep - more good exercise for his legs. Talitha and I took him outside (we are not in complete isolation until his white blood count drops) for some sunshine.

1 comment:

buy tadarise 60 mg online said...

tadarise 60 mg is a medicine used to treat erection problems and symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Its active substance acts as a phosphodiesterase 5 PDE5 inhibitor. It makes blood vessels relax heads to increased blood flow to the penis and thus harder erection.