Monday, July 31, 2006

Room With a View

Our room has a view of two trees: Semi-Dwarf Japanese Maple and Trembling Aspen. The hospital has three floors, we are on the second floor, so it's not a high-rise hospital by any means. We have a walking patio outside our unit only for the BMT and cancer patients. The trees give us privacy. We have a bird and hummingbird feeder hanging from the branches. I identified five birds who like it here: Oak Titmouse, Chestnut-backed Chickadee, Dark-eyed Junco, Western Scrub-Jay, and Anna's Hummingbird (female). The Titmouse is more aggressive than the Chickadee and Junco. The Scrub Jay rules all of them. The Scrub Jay stops by twice a day, whereas, the smaller birds come and go all day. The Chickadee likes the hummers' sugar water. :-) Our window is about 8 foot by 6 foot so we get a lot of light. David likes to stand on my day bed to get a good look at all the action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,
Birds are so pretty and fun to watch! When I was little like you, my older brother, David and I were bird watchers. We collected their nests after the babies were gone, labeled and preserved them in a beautiful curved glass china cabinet. We were very proud of our bird nest collection!!!
I have some pretty bird stickers for you that I know you will like. I loved stickers when I was a little boy and I bet you will like them too!
Please tell your mommy to look for a ruby-throated hummingbird. That's my favorite! We have a hummingbird feeder in our back yard too. They are SO pretty to watch! God sure did a beautiful job when He created birds, didn't He?!!! God not only tells us He loves us, but He shows us how much He loves us by giving us these beautiful birds to watch and enjoy!
God loves you, David, and so do I! Pastor Mel

buy cenforce 120 mg online said...

sildenafil 120 mg is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase enzyme action that results in more bloodstream into the penis during sexual stimulation. Taking it with nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.