Thursday, May 03, 2007

+274 Yeah! No Fevers!

WBC 5.4 - low, not sure why
Hemoglobin 9.2 - low, because they keep taking blood!
Platelets 242 - aaahhh! relief! something that is normal!
Weight 11.8 - eating well

Ah, the beautiful pounding, ringing, sounds of drills in my ears! I wonder if they offer discounts for the inconveinence. Ha!

We are waiting for surgery to call us for the line pull. Yank! Ouch! It's got to hurt!

No fevers in 24 hours! Yeah!

We went for a walk yesterday. It was a beautiful windy day. Stopped by Teavana for tea tasting and sniffing. They have huge containers of teas to sniff. For 5 minutes, my problems were replaced by the various aromas. I should make it my daily renewal!

As we were walking back David asked, "Going back to my hospital?" Yes, son, we are going back to YOUR hospital. The place responsible for saving your life! Thanks be to God.

What a night we had! David took a late nap yesterday so we didn't get to sleep until about 1am. Then around 4am the little girl next door went into a screaming fit for at least 30 minutes. She sounded possessed, so I prayed for her. She was completely out of control. At first I thought two cats were fighting outside. I'm not sure why her vocal cords lasted that long. Then at 7am, I woke up to the beautiful pounding, ringing sounds of drills in my ears.

No comments: