Sunday, July 08, 2007

+329

The 4th of July was a lot of fun. Behind the fun is a lot of work planning and cleaning up afterwards so I was exhausted. The kids enjoyed the fireworks, parade, and home-town celebration. I'm happy the family was together to celebrate. It's been great not having tubies to flush or worry about.

Yesterday, David got sick in All Ears Audio. I had no inclination he was ill, otherwise I would have never left the house. He was okay by dinner time. Perhaps the GVHD has inflamed his GI track.

His rash comes and goes. He looked tired today. Sometimes I look at him and wonder if he is going to survive. The next minute he is laughing and playing. It certainly is a trial and we are not sure if it will end with a healthy, strong boy. We keep praying for healthy blessings because we know God desires to bless us with a healthy family.

No comments: