Friday, October 26, 2007

Day Hospital Today - Zenopax only and Labs

no labs yet. will post numbers later.

They pulled a sample for the IgG levels. If his levels look ok, they will think about discontinuing IVIG. We hope and pray.

Zenopax was today. Dr. Argawal came to look at his skin. It is better but feels sand-papery. She said to give the steroids 2-3 months before we see his skin really improve. I have not been using the topical steroids much this past week, to see if his skin would improve with the steroids. It just takes time.

He's been feeling good and very active. He is a very strong little guy and we feel so blessed that he is that way!!!! His vocabulary and understanding of this world is increasing quickly. He asked me last night if he could play a computer game. I told him no. He said, trying to persuade me, "But God says it's good." Perhaps God told him is was good? Who knows? He also hugged me and said, "You're the grapest." We're working on prounounciation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Aimee!

I will hang in there with you! One day at a time!!

I think you're the "grapest" too!!

Blessings,
Andrea