Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chest X-Ray Problem

Day -9 We begin to count down

David had a chest x-ray and unfortunately his Hickman line, which goes into his heart and exits near his obliques, has a kink and has moved out of the heart by about 1-2 inches. It's not in an ideal place and it has a kink, so they will need to surgically reinsert it first thing tomorrow morning before his Bulsulfan (chemo) treatment which is at 9am. He will be NPO at 2am and go into surgery first thing, prayerfully. I pray nothing gets in the way b/c we cannot delay this BMT. There is a chance of loosing the donor if we delay too many times.

Psalm 66:16 " Come and hear all you who fear God, and I will declare what He as done for my soul. I cried to Him with my mouth, and He was extrolled with my tongue. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear. But certainly God has heard me; he has attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, who has not turned away my prayer nor His mercy from me!"

1 comment:

buy hydroxyurea online said...

hydrea 500 mg is used in the treatment of some kinds of cancer to prevent painful episodes associated with sickle cell anemia. it interferes with the growth of cancer cells, which are eventually destroyed by the body.