Saturday, July 15, 2006

16 more hours to go

I met some relatives 4-1/2 hours away. On my way home, David's dressing completely came off and I had no extra supplies to fix it. I drove to the home nurses' home, arrived at 10:45pm and she graciously fixed it. It was an exhausting day.

We are moving furniture to make room for our guest. The house is in disarray and I'm pretty sure I will not be able to fix it before Sunday. Michael will take David to the park so I can wrap up what I can. That will be his last park day for a long time.

My homeschool group brought a weeks' worth of meals to me today. I will take everything to Stanford on Sunday. The food and snacks look yummy.

I'm accumulating a lot of things to take. I need a dump truck to transport everything.

Counting down...

No comments: